Trip Cost: $3,200
Application Deadline: April 3, 2020
This team is open to college age, young adults and the kids team, minimum of 18 years old.
God is doing something special in Scotland and we’d love for you to join the story. This trip will be in two parts. The first week we will be in Glasgow working with Re:Hope Church to help them facilitate their sports and arts youth camp. We will be directly working with the middle school and high school age kids from all over Glasgow. Talking with them, playing with them, and being the hands and feet of Jesus.
The second week we will be traveling up to an island off the coast of Scotland called North Uist. We will be working with a small church there putting on a prayer and worship conference for adults and kids and doing some work projects on the building they meet in.
If you feel God has put it on your heart to be involved in this trip, we would love to hear from you!
Important Information about Hear the Cry Trips:
For more information contact:
- Trip cost includes airfare, food, lodging, insurance, ground transportation, supplies and excursions. Team members are responsible for any additional snacks and souvenirs during travel.
- Interviews for each team will begin on the Application Deadline date for each trip.
- Passports are required for all destinations, and must be valid for 6 months past the date of departure. Allow 4-6 weeks for any passport application and processing time.
- India and Myanmar applicants must have a valid passport in hand at the time of the application deadline.
- Upon acceptance to the team, a non-refundable deposit of $25 will be required as you set up your fundraising and online profile. The balance of the trip cost is due two weeks prior to departure.