Trip Cost: $3,200
Application Deadline: July 9, 2020
God is doing something special at Re:Hope and we'd love for you to join the story. Our team will be supporting Re:Hope Glasgow.
In partnership with Re:Hope Glasgow this team will facilitate and participate in youth sports and arts camp in the city. In addition to serving and sharing with these kiddos, the team will have opportunity to serve in other projects happening in the church.
Important Information about Hear the Cry Trips:
For more information contact:
- Trip cost includes airfare, food, lodging, insurance, ground transportation, supplies and excursions. Team members are responsible for any additional snacks and souvenirs during travel.
- Interviews for each team will begin on the Application Deadline date for each trip.
- Passports are required for all destinations, and must be valid for 6 months past the date of departure. Allow 4-6 weeks for any passport application and processing time.
- India and Myanmar applicants must have a valid passport in hand at the time of the application deadline.
- Upon acceptance to the team, a non-refundable deposit of $25 will be required as you set up your fundraising and online profile. The balance of the trip cost is due two weeks prior to departure.