Trip Cost: $2,850
Application Deadline: March 22, 2020
In Jacmel, everything we do is centered around a thriving church in a rural community with Restoration Ministries. Restoration has many programs for the community including a school, a feeding program for the children, and they also build houses for people in need. This trip is open to all high schoolers, including those going in to high school in fall 2020.
Teams working along side of Haitians all day, will help with building or manual labor projects that the church is working on. We have helped to build homes, a playground, worked on painting projects and helped in the community. The afternoons are spent helping with the feeding program, playing with the children and often offering a week of fun with Vacation Bible School.
The people in Jacmel will steal you hearts!
Important Information about Hear the Cry Trips:
- Trip cost includes airfare, food, lodging, insurance, ground transportation, supplies and excursions. Team members are responsible for any additional snacks and souvenirs during travel.
- Interviews for each team will begin on the Application Deadline date for each trip.
- Passports are required for all destinations, and must be valid for 6 months past the date of departure. Allow 4-6 weeks for any passport application and processing time.
- India and Myanmar applicants must have a valid passport in hand at the time of the application deadline.
- Upon acceptance to the team, a non-refundable deposit of $25 will be required as you set up your fundraising and online profile. The balance of the trip cost is due two weeks prior to departure.
For more information contact: email@example.com