About this Fundraiser
Trip Cost: $3,200Application Deadline: May 3, 2020
This team is open to high schoolers.
With your help, Hear the Cry is able to jump in to help and partner with nonprofit organizations that are working hard to partner with Brazilian kids and young adults. We'll be helping with new and existing projects that fight to rescue those at risk. We want to equip local leaders to do the same work with others in their own country. In Brazil as it is in Heaven.
We are going out there to give them hope that changes lives. Come and join us on this beautiful journey with the people of Brazil.Note to Parents: We've created these trips as an experience to grow for your high schooler with others their same age. As much as we (and your kids) love you, we do want to keep this trip solely for high schoolers and their small group leaders. If you would like to join a trip with your kids, we'd encourage you to check out our extensive list of other trips throughout the year, open to all ages. Thanks for your understanding!
Important Information about Hear the Cry Trips:
For more information contact:
- Trip cost includes airfare, food, lodging, insurance, ground transportation, supplies and excursions. Team members are responsible for any additional snacks and souvenirs during travel.
- Interviews for each team will begin on the Application Deadline date for each trip.
- Passports are required for all destinations, and must be valid for 6 months past the date of departure. Allow 4-6 weeks for any passport application and processing time.
- India and Myanmar applicants must have a valid passport in hand at the time of the application deadline.
- Upon acceptance to the team, a non-refundable deposit of $25 will be required as you set up your fundraising and online profile. The balance of the trip cost is due two weeks prior to departure.