About this Fundraiser
Trip Cost: $3,200Application Deadline: April 3, 2020
This team is open to college age, young adults and the kids team.
God is doing something special at Re:Hope and we'd love for you to join the story. Our team will be supporting Re:Hope Glasgow and North Uist Community Church. This team will facilitate and participate in youth sports and arts camp in the city. In addition to serving and sharing with these kiddos, we will have the opportunity to serve in other projects happening in the church.
If you feel God has put it on your heart to be involved in this trip, we would love to hear from you!
Important Information about Hear the Cry Trips:
For more information contact:
- Trip cost includes airfare, food, lodging, insurance, ground transportation, supplies and excursions. Team members are responsible for any additional snacks and souvenirs during travel.
- Interviews for each team will begin on the Application Deadline date for each trip.
- Passports are required for all destinations, and must be valid for 6 months past the date of departure. Allow 4-6 weeks for any passport application and processing time.
- India and Myanmar applicants must have a valid passport in hand at the time of the application deadline.
- Upon acceptance to the team, a non-refundable deposit of $25 will be required as you set up your fundraising and online profile. The balance of the trip cost is due two weeks prior to departure.