Trip Cost: $3,600
Application Deadline: April 15, 2017
A Jesus Church has partnered with Hands of Hope for the last 11 years and will be sending a team this summer to minister to orphans and children from hard places. Zimbabwe has the most orphans per capita in the world with 1.8 million of the 14 million population orphaned. This trip will consist of continuing to build on the relationships Hear The Cry has established with the 60 kids it sponsors along with connecting with other children, pastors, and projects in the community surrounding Harare, the nation’s capital. The team will minister through taking the kids on retreats, providing skills training camps, and hosting VBS. Nearly 100% of the work and time on this trip is compassionate care work with orphans.
Important Information about Hear The Cry Trips:
- Trip cost includes airfare, food, lodging, insurance, ground transportation, supplies and excursions. Team members are responsible for any additional snacks and souvenirs during travel.
- Interviews for each team will begin on the Application Deadline date for each trip.
- Passports are required for all destinations, and must be valid for 6 months past the date of departure. Allow 4-6 weeks for any passport application and processing time.
- India and Myanmar applicants must have a valid passport in hand at the time of the application deadline.
- Upon acceptance to the team, a non-refundable deposit of $25 will be required as you set up your fundraising and online profile. 50% of the total cost is due two months prior to departure, and the remaining balance two weeks before departure.
For more information contact